關於誰是中國新領導人的問答? 笑死人!


關於Hu(who) Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.

關於胡(who)錦濤被任命為中共總書記的問答。

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.

(場景) 橢圓形辦公室,喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多里扎賴斯。


George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What』』s happening?

布希: 康迪(賴斯)! 很高興見到你,發生什麼事情了?

Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.

賴斯:長官,我來向你匯報中國的新領導人。

George: Great. Let』s hear it.

布希: 好極了,我們一起來聽聽!

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。

George: That』s what I want to know.

布希: 這就是我要知道的。

Condi: That』s what I』m telling you.

賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。

George: That』s what I』』m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?

布希: 這就是我要問你的,誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?

Condi: Yes.

賴斯: 是的。

George: I mean the fellow』s name.

布希: 我是說那個人的名字。

Condi: Hu.

賴斯: 胡(誰)。

George: The guy in China.

布希: 那個在中國的人。

Condi: Hu.

賴斯: 胡(誰)

George: The new leader of China.

布希: 中國的新領導人!

Condi: Hu。

賴斯: 胡(誰)。

George: The Chinese?

布希: 那個中國人!

Condi: Hu is leading China.

賴斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。

George: Now whaddya』 asking me for?

布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?

Condi: I』m telling you Hu is leading China.

賴斯: 我在告訴你,胡(誰)在領導中國。

George: Well,I』m asking you. Who is leading China?

布希: 我在問你,誰(胡)在領導中國?

Condi: That』』s the man』s name.

賴斯:就是那人的名字。

George: That』s whose name?

布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?

Condi: Yes.

賴斯:是的。

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?

Condi: Yes sir.

賴斯: 是的,長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir? You mean arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

布希:亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。

Condi: That』s correct.

賴斯:沒錯。

George: Then who is in China?

布希:那此?胡)在中國?

Condi: Yes, sir.

賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir is in China?

布希:亞瑟爾在中國??

Condi: No, sir.

賴斯:不,長官。

George: Then who is?

布希:那麼誰(胡)在?

Condi: Yes, sir.

賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir?

布希:亞瑟爾?

Condi: No, sir.

賴斯:不,長官。

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.

Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.

布希:聽著,賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字,給我接聯合國秘書長,我覺得他會知道

Condi: Kofi?

賴斯:科費(咖啡)?

George: No, thanks.

布希:不,謝謝。

Condi: You want Kofi?

賴斯:你要科費(咖啡)?

George: No.

布希:不!!

Condi: You don』』t want Kofi.

賴斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. and

then get me the U.N.

布希:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然後給我接聯合國。

Condi: Yes, sir.

賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!

Condi: Kofi?

賴斯:科費(咖啡)?

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?

布希:不,牛奶!你給我接通電話好不?

Condi: Call who?

賴斯:給誰打?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?

布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的頭。

George: Will you stay out of China?!

布希:你能不能不提中國了?!

Condi: Yes, sir.

賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: and stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!

布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!

Condi: Kofi?

賴斯:科費(咖啡)?

George: all right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.

布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。

(Condi picks up the phone.)

(賴斯拿起電話)。

Condi: Rice here.

賴斯:賴斯在這(這有米飯)。

George: Rice? Good idea. and a couple of egg rolls, too.

布希:米飯?好主意,再來點雞蛋吧。

本文留言

近期讀者推薦